Join Iron trio Kevin van Veen, Rory Watson and Levi Sutton on Call of Duty: Warzone as part of their four-player Battle Royale and you could WIN, along with raising money for charity.
We have set the first date of gaming for Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 with all three lads taking part. We need a fourth player for our Battle Royale... and this could be YOU!
Call of Duty: Warzone is a new, massive combat experience with up to 150 players from the world of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and is FREE-TO-PLAY for everyone. You do not have to have Modern Warfare and you can download the game on Xbox, PS4 or PC - you do not have to have a specific console to get involved!
Go to Call of Duty: Warzone for full details on the game, or to download.
We will be supporting The Health Tree Foundation for this initiative.
Rory Watson explains: "With the global pandemic ongoing at the moment, we wanted to try to make a difference, even if it was a small one. We've chosen The Health Tree Foundation as it is a local charity which supports our local hospitals, which we believe is vital in the current situation.
"They provide acute hospital and community services to over 350,000 people in our area, and we know that, unfortunately, a number of supporters will have had to, or will have to, use their services - for Coronavirus or for other illnesses.
"The reaction to our initial idea was mad with so many people wanting to take part. We hope those that have registered their interest do play and, if so, we will need more than one day for this!"
THE PLEDGE AND HOW TO WIN...
All three of our players have pledged to donate £10 per Battle Royale win throughout the course of this initiative, meaning if you win while playing on the team with the trio, there will be a guaranteed £30 donated to our chosen charity.
Obviously, if you win, congratulations! It's no mean feat to emerge victorious in a Battle Royale, but we have some incentives for you...
- A prize will be awarded to the player with the most number of kills over the whole initiative (* if we end up doing this over multiple days due to demand, this will be the player with the highest number of kills throughout the whole initiative, and not on any given day).
- All players who register a win in Battle Royale with the lads will be entered into an overall prize draw.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED...
It's really simple if you want to take part. Just follow our quick step-by-step guide:
- Visit justgiving.com/SUFC-COD and donate at least £5.
- Forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a time frame of when you can play on Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 and an activision code.
- We will then get in touch with a proposed time to play.
WATCH AND DONATE...
Don't want to take part, but want to watch?
We will be streaming the games live on Rory Watson's Twitch account, so if you want to see how your mates get on, or just want to occupy yourself for a few hours, we will be providing the stream to do so.
Why not donate to the cause anyway by visiting justgiving.com/SUFC-COD? All donations will be gratefully received, whether you are taking part or not.