Scunthorpe United has a vacancy for the position of kitchen porter.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com before Friday, July 28th.
The kitchen porter’s role is to help the kitchen run smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITLIES...
• To collect and wash pots, pans, plates and cutlery
• To get pots, pans, plates and cutlery back into use quickly
• Washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
• Making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
• Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
• To unload deliveries
• To organise the store room
• To assist in basic food preparation
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES...
• Must be calm under pressure
• Must work well as part of a team
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Must be able to use own intitiative
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Scunthorpe United Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act.
The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises.
The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Manager.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.