Don't miss Issue 17 of THE IRON on Tuesday as we welcome AFC Wimbledon to Glanford Park.United host the Dons at Glanford Park (7.45pm kick-off) with the 68-page publication available around the stadium for just £3.
Meanwhile, 12th Man members can use the "AFC Wimbledon" voucher from their voucher books to receive their copy FREE of charge.
In December, our matchday publication was named League One programme of the year by Independent View magazine.
Don't miss the issue, which includes a bumper main match interview with midfielder Matt Crooks as he discusses his career and start to life at Glanford Park.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander pens his latest set of notes
- We relive our recent games against Walsall and Sheffield United
- Club photographer Damon Campion spoke with goalkeeper Luke Daniels as we continue an in-depth feature on our players' lives away from football
- We take a look at former Iron player Neil Cox's life after leaving United
- Features with Paddy Madden and others
- All the latest news and community columns, as well as statistics so far and an in-depth look at our visitors
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in Tuesday's edition of THE IRON - available around the stadium for just £3 or FREE for 12th Man holders on production of their appropriate voucher.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial