Last week it was Tom Hopper v Josh Morris in our quiz, with the Iron winger emerging victorious 19-17 following a closely-fought battle.
Did you do better than both of them?
You can view the teaser by clicking here.
Find out who won by visiting The Iron PlayerHD and watching the full video by clicking here.
Got a spare five minutes? Test yourself with the questions they faced and see if you would've topped their scores.
ROUND 1 - ON EACH OTHER
1a) To which side was Tom loaned to before he was loaned to Scunthorpe? Bury
1b) Josh had been loaned out by Blackburn Rovers to four different clubs, including Fleetwood Town. Can you name one of the other three sides? Carlisle United, Rotherham United or Yeovil Town
2a) The Iron won 4-1 in an away game on Tom's debut in 2015, scoring one goal. Against which side was it? Walsall
2b) Josh has 15 goals to his name this season, including a hat-trick at Walsall and one brace against which League One side? Gillingham
3a) How many times has Tom been booked so far this season? None
3b) How many times has Josh been booked so far this season? Twice
4a) When is Tom's birthday? December 14th
4b) When is Josh's birthday? September 30th
5a) Tom began his career with Boston United, making club history. Why? Youngest player
5b) Josh played 90 minutes in Fleetwood's League Two play-off final 1-0 victory in 2014 under Graham Alexander, but which side did they beat? Burton Albion
ROUND 2 - ON SCUNTHORPE UNITED
6) Name all six sides that the Iron have faced in cup competitions so far this season. Notts County, Bristol City, Middlesbrough U21's, Shrewsbury Town, Charlton Athletic, Cambridge United
7) How many goals have the Iron scored in the league so far this season? 37 (prior to Oldham Athletic game)
8) How many different players have scored for the club in all competitions this season? 15
9) In what season was the club last in the Championship? 2010/11
10) Name the three former Scunthorpe players who went on to be England captains. Sir Ian Botham OBE, Ray Clemence MBE, Kevin Keegan
ROUND 3 - GENERAL FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE
11) Which team play their home games at the LCI Rail Stadium? Cheltenham Town
12) Which three European nations have yet to concede a goal in World Cup 2018 qualification? Germany, England, Belgium
13) Which Scottish football club was named after an English rugby team? Rangers
14) How is the song "Offside" by Barry Stroller better known? Match of the Day theme tune
15) There are three current EFL teams with an X in their name. Who are they? Exeter City, Oxford United, Crewe Alexandra
ROUND 4 - GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
16) What is the chemical symbol for Iron? Fe
17) In which bay is Alcatraz? San Antonio
18) Which of Snow White's seven dwarves comes last alphabetically? Sneezy
19) Which US city is the original "The Hangover" set in? Las Vegas
20) How many days are there in a leap year? 366
Check your scores and see if you beat Josh's score of 19 out of a possible 36.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial