If you are looking to renew your season ticket online then follow the instructions below.
Please note, only one season ticket can be renewed per transaction. Multiple renewals will need to be purchased in separate transactions using the individuals account.
Renewing a specific seat:
- Go to sufctickets.com
- Log in to your account using your email address and password (this can be reset if you do not know it)
- Once logged into your account, go to the home page, select season tickets then ‘book now’
- Click on the block for your seat in your relevant stand. If you’re not logged into your correct season ticket account then your season ticket seat will be shown as reserved and unable to purchase. Please email email@example.com if you are having difficulties
- Select the seat and follow the process of selecting the correct concession and follow the payment instructions
- Once complete you will get a confirmation email
If you are renewing in the Britcon Stand then follow the instructions above but when the Britcon Stand is selected, you will then just need to select the correct concession and follow the payment instructions.
New season tickets:
These can be purchased by logging into your existing account. Enter your email as your username and password (this can be reset if you do not know it by following the link online) and then purchase a seat/terrace ticket as normal in the season ticket event.
If you have not purchased tickets through the ticket system before (either online, over the phone or in person) then you can create a new account.
Full season ticket pricing and details are available online here.
If you have any questions or if you are having difficulty in purchasing online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible.