Issue 18 of our matchday magazine THE IRON will be on sale this Saturday when we host Forest Green Rovers at the Sands Venue Stadium (3pm kick-off).
Advance rate tickets on sale for Forest Green encounter + pay on the gate details21 February 2020
The issue will be on sale all around the stadium for £3, although 12th Man members can get it for free with the ‘Forest Green Rovers’ voucher from their voucher books.
There are plenty of new features, with lots of content packed into the 68 pages. Also, if you flip the programme upside down at the back it becomes a Junior Iron Mini Mag for our younger supporters.
Inside on Saturday:
- Main interview with skipper Andy Butler, plus an extended feature with homegrown product Levi Sutton
- A column from chairman Peter Swann
- A lookahead to our Grassroots Day, which will take place this Saturday
- An overview of our visitors, including memories of a vintage match against them from November 2014
- Supporters columns and notices
- An interview with Iron fan Michael Marris about his time supporting the club
- Recent loan signing Ben Liddle chooses his all-time XI
- 'The Numbers Game', a new feature focusing on players who have worn a certain number for the club since 1999, as well as the 'Legends Trivia' quiz
- Action replays from our most recent games and plenty of stats
- The SUFC Trust column, quizzes, features, Feature Fan and a James Perch piece as part of our new Junior Iron Mini Mag feature
Make sure you get your 68-page copy of THE IRON this Saturday.