Under-18s midfielder Raynner Silva, fresh from being offered a professional deal, answers our random lucky dip questions, choosing numbers between 1 and 99...
4. Have you ever Googled yourself?
Yes I have. I think everyone has at some point.
10. Did you ever consider playing another sport?
I actually considered myself doing some athletic, I was strong at long distance running and enjoyed doing that at school. I did a lot of competitions and enjoyed cross country.
17. Do you have any pre-match rituals or superstitions?
None really. Some people do but I don't.
50. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Probably Neymar, living the life of a superstar and one of the best players of the world would be amazing.
60. What's your favourite TV programme?
Probably Prison Break, I love a little bit of that.
70. What's your favourite season?
80. What's the last film you watched?
That was The Platform, which was on Netflix.
99. If you weren't a footballer, what do you think you'd be doing?
I'd probably be a businessman. I quite enjoyed studying business at school and I've always liked the idea of starting my own business. Perhaps a nightclub or restaurant.
95. What's your earliest football memory?
I started playing before watching, so that would be the first time I kicked a ball when I was three. I was at my old house playing it with my dad.
94. Do you have any celebrity lookalikes?
Not really, no.
91. Who was your football idol growing up?
Probably Cristiano Ronaldo (below) because I've watched him since he was at Manchester United and he became one of the best players in the world. There's Neymar and Ronaldinho too.
86. What is your favourite phone app?
I'd go with Snapchat.
75. What would be your choice of takeaway?
I'd say Italian and a pasta carbonara. I do quite like a pasta.