Issue 16 of our matchday magazine THE IRON will be on sale this Saturday when we host Cheltenham Town at the Sands Venue Stadium (3pm kick-off).
The issue will be on sale all around the stadium for £3, although 12th Man members can get it for free with the ‘Cheltenham Town’ voucher from their voucher books.
There are plenty of new features, with lots of content packed into the 68 pages. Also, if you flip the programme upside down at the back it becomes a Junior Iron Mini Mag for our younger supporters.
Inside on Saturday:
- Main interview with attacker Alex Gilliead
- A column from chairman Peter Swann
- Andy Butler's latest notes as United skipper
- An overview of our visitors, including memories of a vintage match against them from September 2003
- Supporters columns and notices
- An interview with Iron fan Andy Brown about his time supporting the club
- 'The Numbers Game', a new feature focusing on players who have worn a certain number for the club since 1999, as well as the 'Legends Trivia' quiz
- Action replays from our most recent games and plenty of stats
- The SUFC Trust column, quizzes, features, Feature Fan and a Jordan Hallam piece as part of our new Junior Iron Mini Mag feature
Make sure you get your 68-page copy of THE IRON this Saturday.