Under-23s defender Mason O'Malley answers our random lucky dip questions, choosing numbers between 1 and 99...
98. If you could play with any player, past or present, who would you pick and why? It would have to be Lionel Messi. He’s the greatest player of all time, in my opinion.
Mason would choose to be in a team with Lionel Messi, if he could anyone, past or present.
10. If you had to choose three words to describe yourself as a person, what would you pick? Chilled, happy and determined.
27. What was your first phone and what phone do you currently have? My first phone was some sort of flip phone. Currently, I have an iPhone 8+.
14. What’s your TV programme of choice? Friends, all day long.
Mason's choice of TV show would be the American sitcom Friends, which was broadcast between 1994 and 2004.
29. If you could go back in time and relive a sporting event that has happened anytime in the past, which would you choose? It would have to be Kieran Trippier’s free-kick to go 1-0 up in the semi-final of the World Cup.
12. If you weren’t a footballer, what do you think you’d be doing? I think I’d be studying to become a coach.
11. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why? Cristiano Ronaldo. The guy has anything and everything.
44. Do you have any other interests other than football? I enjoy drawing. It’s something I did at school and it is something that is passing the time during lockdown too.
80. What country would you most like to travel to and why? I’ve always wanted to go to Bali. It looks so relaxing.
66. If you could pick another language other than English to be fluent in, which would you pick and why? Spanish. I took it in school and failed, so it’d be nice to have a second chance.
90. If you could pick a fictional character to be real, Pinocchio style, who would you pick and why? Patrick Star - absolute joker!
15. What famous person either dead or alive would you most want to meet? Will Ferrell.
19. Do you have any pre-match rituals or superstitions? Nothing.
2. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say? At this moment in time, I think the most important message is to stay inside and follow the government guidelines.
94. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be? Pineapple on pizza!