The new-look version of our matchday magazine THE IRON will be on sale this Saturday when we host Morecambe at the Sands Venue Stadium (3pm kick-off).
The issue will be on sale all around the stadium for £3, although 12th Man members can get it for free with the ‘Morecambe’ voucher from their voucher books.
There are plenty of new features, with lots of content packed into the 68 pages. Also, if you flip the programme upside down at the back it becomes a Junior Iron Mini Mag for our younger supporters.
Inside on Saturday:
- Main interview with loan signing Junior Brown, who also answers the fans' questions
- Paul Hurst's latest column as the new Iron manager
- Andy Butler's latest notes as United skipper
- An overview of our visitors, including memories of a memory match against them from December 2013
- An in-depth piece with Andrew Wright about life after the Iron, as he also picks his 'Star Six' and recalls tales from the dressing room during his time here
- Supporters columns and notices
- An interview with Iron fan Steve Edwards about his time supporting the club
- 'The Numbers Game', a new feature focusing on players who have worn a certain number for the club since 1999, as well as the 'Legends Trivia' quiz
- Action replays and plenty of stats
- The SUFC Trust column, quizzes, features, Feature Fan and a young supporter interviews Rory Watson as part of our new Junior Iron Mini Mag feature
Make sure you get your 68-page copy of THE IRON this Saturday.