Issue 12 of our matchday magazine THE IRON will be on sale on Boxing Day when we host Walsall at the Sands Venue Stadium (3pm kick-off).
The issue will be on sale all around the stadium for £3, although 12th Man members can get it for free with the ‘Walsall’ voucher from their voucher books.
There are plenty of new features, with lots of content packed into the 68 pages. Also, if you flip the programme upside down at the back it becomes a Junior Iron Mini Mag for our younger supporters.
Inside on Boxing Day:
- Main interview with Kevin van Veen, who also answers the fans' questions
- Paul Hurst's latest column as the Iron manager
- Andy Butler's latest notes as United skipper
- An overview of our visitors, including memories of a memory match against them from November 2012
- Supporters columns and notices
- An interview with Iron fan Callum Lamb about his time supporting the club
- 'The Numbers Game', a new feature focusing on players who have worn a certain number for the club since 1999
- Action replays from our last two games and plenty of stats
- The SUFC Trust column, quizzes, features, Feature Fan and a young supporter interviews Jamie Proctor as part of our new Junior Iron Mini Mag feature
Make sure you get your 68-page copy of THE IRON this Boxing Day.