The new-look version of our matchday magazine THE IRON will be on sale this Saturday when we host Carlisle United at the Sands Venue Stadium (3pm kick-off).
The issue will be on sale all around the stadium for £3, although 12th Man members can get it for free with the ‘Carlisle United’ voucher from their voucher books.
There are plenty of new features, with lots of content packed into the 68 pages. Also, if you flip the programme upside down at the back it becomes a Junior Iron Mini Mag for our younger supporters.
Inside on Saturday:
- Main interview with recent signing Abo Eisa, who also answers the fans' questions
- Paul Hurst's latest column as the Iron manager
- Andy Butler's latest notes as United skipper
- An overview of our visitors, including memories of a memory match against them from May 2007
- An in-depth piece with Martin Carruthers about life after the Iron, as he also picks his 'Star Six' and recalls tales from his career
- Supporters columns and notices, as well as memories from your first Iron match
- An interview with Iron fan Rob Jubber about his time supporting the club
- 'The Numbers Game', a new feature focusing on players who have worn a certain number for the club since 1999, as well as the 'Legends Trivia' quiz
- Action replays and plenty of stats
- The SUFC Trust column, quizzes, features, Feature Fan and a young supporter interviews Andy Butler as part of our new Junior Iron Mini Mag feature
Make sure you get your 68-page copy of THE IRON this Saturday.