Don't miss Issue 18 of THE IRON on Saturday as we welcome Fleetwood Town to Glanford Park.United host the Cod Army at Glanford Park (3pm kick-off) with the 68-page publication available around the stadium for just £3.
Meanwhile, 12th Man members can use the "Fleetwood Town" voucher from their voucher books to receive their copy FREE of charge.
In December, our matchday publication was named League One programme of the year by Independent View magazine.
Don't miss the issue, which includes a bumper main match interview with midfielder Matt Crooks as he discusses his career and start to life at Glanford Park.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander pens his latest set of notes
- We relive our recent games against Bristol Rovers and AFC Wimbledon
- Club photographer Damon Campion spoke with Matt Crooks
- We take a look at former Iron player Jon Parkin's life after leaving the Iron.
- Features with Luke Daniels and others
- All the latest news and community columns, as well as statistics so far and an in-depth look at our visitors
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in Saturday's edition of THE IRON - available around the stadium for just £3 or FREE for 12th Man holders on production of their appropriate voucher.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial