Don't miss Issue 22 of THE IRON on Easter Monday as we welcome Chesterfield to Glanford Park.
Meanwhile, 12th Man members can use the "Chesterfield" voucher from their voucher books to receive their copy FREE of charge.
In December, our matchday publication was named League One programme of the year by Independent View magazine.
Don't miss the issue, which includes a bumper main match interview with goalkeeper Joe Anyon as he discusses recent matches.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander and skipper Stephen Dawson pen their latest notes
- We relive our recent win over Bolton
- Club photographer Damon Campion spoke with assistant manager Chris Lucketti as we look at his life away from football
- We take a look at former Iron player Ritchie Humphreys' life after leaving United
- Features with the players, including David Mirfin and Jamie Ness
- All the latest news and community columns, as well as statistics so far and an in-depth look at our visitors
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in Easter Monday's edition of THE IRON - available around the stadium for just £3 or FREE for 12th Man holders on production of their appropriate voucher.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial