Don't miss the latest issue of THE IRON on Saturday as we welcome Southend United for the third home league game of the season.
United host the Shrimpers at Glanford Park (kick-off 3.00pm) with the 68-page publication available around the stadium for just £3
12th Man members, meanwhile, can use their "Southend" voucher from their voucher books to receive their copy FREE of charge.
Don't miss the issue which includes a bumper main match interview with striker Tom Hopper as he looks at his side's start to the campaign and hopes to take his own personal momentum forward.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander pens his latest set of notes, as does chairman Peter Swann
- We relive the games against Bristol City and Port Vale
- Luke Daniels is the subject of our A-to-Z feature as we find out more about the goalkeeper
- We get the views of former Iron striker Martin Carruthers as he reminisces about his former teammates in our brand new feature
- Club photographer Damon Campion visited the restaurant of full back Conor Townsend as we continue our in-depth feature of our player's lives away from football
- We take a look at former Iron player Jamie Forrester's life after football
- All the latest news and community column as well as statistics so far and an in depth look at our visitors
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in Saturday's edition of THE IRON, available around the stadium for just £3 or FREE for 12th Man holders on production of their appropriate voucher.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial