Don't miss issue five of THE IRON on Saturday as we welcome Sheffield United for the fifth home league game of the season.United host the Blades at Glanford Park (kick-off 3:00pm) with the 68-page publication available around the stadium for just £3
12th Man members, meanwhile, can use their “Sheffield United" voucher from their voucher books to receive their copy FREE of charge.
Don't miss the issue which includes a bumper main match interview with defender David Mirfin as he discusses the Iron's start to the season.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander pens his latest set of notes
- We relive the games against Shrewsbury Town and Charlton Athletic
- We get the views of former Iron winger Lee Hodges as he reminisces about his former teammates in our brand new feature
- Club photographer Damon Campion visited the home of striker Tom Hopper as we continue our in-depth feature of our player's lives away from football
- We take a look at former Iron player Tommy Johnson's life after football
- All the latest news and community columns, as well as statistics so far and an in-depth look at our visitors
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in Saturday’s edition of THE IRON - available around the stadium for just £3 or FREE for 12th Man holders on production of their appropriate voucher.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial