Tom Hopper takes on Josh Morris in our brand new Iron PlayerHD feature, but can you do better than the United duo?
They went head-to-head in a twenty-question quiz, including five on each other and five on general knowledge with the scores ending 19-17 following a closely-fought battle.
Find out who won by visiting The Iron PlayerHD and watching the full video by clicking here.
Got a spare five minutes? Test yourself with the questions they faced and see if you would've topped their scores.
ROUND 1 - ON EACH OTHER
1a) To which side was Tom loaned to before he was loaned to Scunthorpe?
1b) Josh had been loaned out by Blackburn Rovers to four different clubs, including Fleetwood Town. Can you name one of the other three sides?
2a) The Iron won 4-1 in an away game on Tom's debut in 2015, scoring one goal. Against which side was it?
2b) Josh has 15 goals to his name this season, including a hat-trick at Walsall and one brace against which League One side?
3a) How many times has Tom been booked so far this season?
3b) How many times has Josh been booked so far this season?
4a) When is Tom's birthday?
4b) When is Josh's birthday?
5a) Tom began his career with Boston United, making club history. Why?
5b) Josh played 90 minutes in Fleetwood's League Two play-off final 1-0 victory in 2014 under Graham Alexander, but which side did they beat?
ROUND 2 - ON SCUNTHORPE UNITED
6) Name all six sides that the Iron have faced in cup competitions so far this season.
7) How many goals have the Iron scored in the league so far this season?
8) How many different players have scored for the club in all competitions this season?
9) In what season was the club last in the Championship?
10) Name the three former Scunthorpe players who went on to be England captains.
ROUND 3 - GENERAL FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE
11) Which team play their home games at the LCI Rail Stadium
12) Which three European nations have yet to concede a goal in World Cup 2018 qualification?
13) Which Scottish football club was named after an English rugby team?
14) How is the song "Offside" by Barry Stroller better known?
15) There are three current EFL teams with an X in their name. Who are they?
ROUND 4 - GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
16) What is the chemical symbol for Iron?
17) In which bay is Alcatraz?
18) Which of Snow White's seven dwarves comes last alphabetically?
19) Which US city is the original "The Hangover" set in?
20) How many days are there in a leap year?
If you want to find out whether you've beaten Josh and Tom, look out for the answers early next week.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial