Can you come out on top ahead of Stephen Dawson and Luke Daniels in our second edition of our head-to-head?
The club captain and the goalkeeper went head-to-head over three rounds
You can view the teaser by clicking here.
Find out who won by visiting The Iron PlayerHD and watching round one of the video by clicking here. Round two and three will follow on in latest news.
Got a spare five minutes? Test yourself with the questions they faced and see if you would've topped their scores.
ROUND 1 - ON EACH OTHER
1a) Luke Daniels has been loaned out to seven different clubs in his career. Can you name three of them?
1b) Stephen Dawson has been at seven clubs in his career, including Scunthorpe. Can you name three others?
2a) How many times has Luke been booked this season?
2b) How many times has Stephen been booked this season?
3a) When is Luke's birthday?
3b) When is Stephen's birthday?
4a) How many clean sheets has Luke kept this season?
4b) Stephen Dawson scored on his professional debut against Stockport, but who was it for?
5a) How many appearances has Luke made for Scunthorpe United in all competitions?
5b) How many appearances has Stephen made for Scunthorpe United in all competitions?
ROUND 2 - ON SCUNTHORPE UNITED
6) What is our current goal difference ahead of the Iron's latest home game against Millwall?
7) In what season was the club last in League Two?
8) What year did the Iron move to Glanford Park?
9) British Steel is our front of shirt sponsor for this season, but what was it last season?
10) Of the 14 players that featured, starting or substitute, against Rochdale last weekend, how many have scored for the club this season (in any competition)?
ROUND 3 - GENERAL FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE
11) Who plays at the Vitality Stadium?
12) Which are the eight towns or cities that can host derby matches?
13) Can you name the three current football league teams with an X in their name?
14) Which is the only British league team with a J in it's name?
15) Which is the only English league team to begin with five consecutive consonants?
We will have the full set of answers early next week.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial