Don't miss the second issue of "The Iron" this evening as we welcome Notts County in the EFL Cup.
United host the Magpies at Glanford Park (kick-off 7.45pm) with a reduced 32-page edition available around the stadium for just £2.
12th Man members, meanwhile, can use Special Voucher A from their programme booklet to get 50p off the cover price.
Don't miss the issue which includes a bumper main match interview with full-back Jordan Clarke as he looks to continue his form from the second half of last season.
Features in this edition include:
- Manager Graham Alexander pens his second set of notes following the weekend's success
- We relive that victory with our two-page review of the Bristol Rovers game
- Conor Townsend is the subject of our A-Z feature
- A look at a bit of history as John Staff takes us through our exploits in the League Cup
- Murray Wallace takes us through his favourite flicks
- We take a look at former Iron player Kim Grant's life after football
- All the latest news and community column as well as your holiday photos and statistics so far
With more content, photos and stats, we've got everything covered in tonight's edition of The Iron, available around the stadium for just £2.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial