Scunthorpe United are looking to recruit a Conference and Banqueting Manager to add to our hospitality team.
The Conference and Banqueting manager is responsible for overseeing all catering and hospitality operations delivered by the Club, including catering for matchdays, events and conferences at the Club's restaurant and bars.
The role will see the successful applicant work with all Heads of Departments to provide the best possible packages for our customers, while being directly responsible for the Head Chef and Restaurant Supervisor, along with all restaurant and bar staff.
A full job description can be supplied to you on request.
To be considered for the role, applicants must:
- Have experience in 5* hospitality and catering, particularly within banqueting, conference and events.
- Have excellent leadership, communication and management skills.
- Have expert knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety legislation to a 5* rating.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be trustworthy, reliable and focused.
- Be a personal Licence Holder.
- Have knowledge of the licensing act of 2003.
- Be IT literate, with experience of Word and Excel.
Prospective applicants must send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The closing date for applications is Friday, August 21, 2015.
Tweets by @SUFCOfficial