The Iron's official matchday programme THE IRON has finished as runner-up for League One in one of the industry's main awards.United's matchday offering finished second in League One this week, after being selected by the experienced judging panel at the highly regarded Midland Programme Club.
The following reasons highlighted by the MPC...
- Great Modern eye-catching cover, use of colour and great player pics
- Minimal Advertising within the programme.
- Brilliant lay-out overall - loved the Centre-fold player pics
- 76 packed pages of Quality info
- Well laid-out and a great blend of articles, pictures and stats
- Loved the 'Room 101' and Fanzone features - great for fans to read
- Stats pages easy to read and straight forward with accompanying pics
- Opposition feature was great
- Really good Community / Juniors pages - very informative
- Great overall value for money and a pleasure to read
We'd like congratulate Coventry City on coming out top, and fingers crossed for good news when the rest of this season's awards are announced.