The Iron PlayerHD is the only way you can listen to live commentary of every United match home or away.As well as live commentary, The Iron PlayerHD brings you exclusive content from behind the scenes and extended video highlights, and you can click here to subscribe for just 10p a day now.
If you are having technical issues with live commentary the quickest and most effective way of solving such problems are by following the steps below:
• Attempt logging into The Iron Player using a different browser, ideally Google Chrome.
• Update the Flash player on your machine then restart your browser.
• Email: Click here and fill in the form explaining the problems you are experiencing.
• Try listening to the opposition website's version of player, which you can log in to using your The Iron PlayerHD details.
• If using a Mac, iPhone or iPad, then try downloading the Puffin Web Browser (free) or Photon Flash Player Browser (£2.99) from the app store and launching The Iron PlayerHD through there.
Please note that the service is operated by Stream UK, not the club, and all enquiries should be directed by filling in an online form by clicking here.